Inspire Brands is committed to supporting our guests, team members, and communities while we all take measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a company, we have taken several actions during this difficult time, including temporarily closing our dining rooms and moving all of our company-owned Arby’s, Jimmy John’s, Sonic, Buffalo Wild Wings and Rusty Taco restaurants to a “to-go only” model.
With safety top of mind, we have announced the following:
- Temporarily suspended the option to dine-in at all of our company-owned Arby’s, Jimmy John’s, Sonic, Buffalo Wild Wings and Rusty Taco restaurants. Our drive-thru, take out, and curbside pick-up options remain available subject to local regulations.
- Reinforced our robust cleaning standards with more frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces like doors, bathrooms, and ordering areas.
- Increased the accessibility of hand-sanitizer for our guests.
- Reinforced our strict hygiene standards for our team members, with increased handwashing and encouraged them to stay home if they are sick.
- Announced a Catastrophic Paid Leave Policy for corporate team members.
Our team at Inspire Brands has convened a cross-functional Coronavirus Preparedness Task Force that is helping our team members and franchisees remain informed and prepared as this situation unfolds. We know that this time is not easy for anyone, and we are here to do our part to help.