Ahead of Iced Coffee Day on Tuesday, May 23, the Foundation will illuminate iconic landmarks on Monday night
As temperatures rise, Dunkin’® is giving guests an extra reason to get their iced coffee fix this May. America’s favorite coffee chain announced the return of Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day on Tuesday, May 23. On this special day, guests can do some good on their Dunkin’ run, as $1 from every iced coffee* sold at participating Dunkin’ locations will be donated to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation®.
To remind iced coffee fans to get a cup of good karma on Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day, the brand will illuminate the night sky in select cities with Dunkin’s signature pink and orange hues the evening of Monday, May 22. If you’re in one of the cities below, look up to the sky tonight for a burst of pink and orange, then head to Dunkin’ tomorrow morning to purchase your iced coffee for a good cause.
- Albany, NY: Albany Airport and SUNY Plaza
- Atlanta, GA: Kings and Queens Building
- Baltimore, MD: M&T Bank Stadium and Baltimore City Hall Dome
- Buffalo, NY: The Dome
- Cleveland, OH: Terminal Tower
- Dallas, TX: Bank of America Plaza
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Bank of America
- New York, NY: Pier 17 at the Seaport, One Five One West 42, One Bryant Park, One World Trade Center, Sven
- Orlando, FL: 200 South Orange Building
- Philadelphia, PA: One Liberty and Symphony House
- Tampa, FL: Tampa Riverwalk
The Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation, created to bring the simple joys of childhood to kids battling hunger or illness, is dedicated to making a difference. With 100 percent of funds raised on Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day going towards local children’s hospitals nationwide, the money raised in each community will help these hospitals expand their impact, bolstered by the support of the Foundation. Your purchase of an iced coffee on May 23 will help bring pediatric service pups like Amos, art workshops, and other meaningful programs to families during one of the most challenging times of their children’s lives.
*Excludes Cold Brew and Nitro Cold Brew.