We see some of our most passionate Dunkin’ fans on TikTok, so we’re taking it to the next level by casting our national ad campaign through the app. We’re looking for the ultimate brand fans – those who embody that America Runs on Dunkin’ spirit – and then we’ll bring them to Los Angeles to join us on the set for their big break.
How it Works: #DunkinCastingCall
Dunkin’ celebrates American ambition. And TikTok has more of it than any other social platform. That’s why we’re using TikTok to cast our big new TV commercial. Want to be a part of the ad? Get your acting game face on and follow the instructions below.
- Yesterday, April 21, we posted the campaign script on Dunkin’s TikTok, ready for our future stars to view. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here in about five minutes.
- Through April 27, fans can audition using the app’s “duet” feature. Simply click “duet” on the post to audition. When prompted, read the orange lines on the original post and perform the corresponding actions. And be sure to give it your absolute best – we’re on the hunt for real, untapped talent.
- Post your video using #DunkinCastingCall in the post copy and you’re done!
- Those who make the cut will be contacted directly, and from then on, we’ll follow a traditional casting process with virtual callbacks.
- Once casting is finalized, our new Dunkin’ Cast will be flown to Los Angeles next month where they’ll join us on the set when the cameras roll for the final ad!
Can’t wait for your chance at fame? Be sure to read the terms and conditions before auditioning. Then get your pipes ready and go for it!