What an incredible journey these past few years have been. As we celebrate the third anniversary of our Founding Day, it’s humbling that we are doing so as the second-largest restaurant company in America and the fifth-largest restaurant company in the world. This accomplishment is a direct result of the tireless work of our corporate and franchise team members. Together, in the past year, we have worked to:
- Create a safe environment in our restaurants for our team members and guests.
- Grow and position our Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Jimmy John’s. SONIC Drive-in, and Rusty Taco brands for continued success.
- Add two iconic brands, Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins, to our family.
- Expand the avenues for our guests to enjoy our brands through new direct and third-party digital channels.
- Evolve and expand our shared services platform to enable the growth of our brands.
Moving forward into our fourth year, our purpose, To Ignite and Nourish Flavorful Experiences, and our core behaviors of Mavericks, Allies, Visionaries, Achievers, and Good Citizens, remain central to achieving success. Together, we have much to accomplish in 2021, which are set forth in our Strategic Priorities.
I am proud to be working alongside so many talented individuals and teams at Inspire. Thank you for everything you do to support our family of brands.
As part of the festivities around our third anniversary, Inspire team members and industry leaders are joining in on the celebration. On LinkedIn, team members are sharing their very own stories of growth at Inspire through the hashtag #MyInspireStory. We’ve relaunched our corporate story platform, Inspire Stories, with a brand-new look. Barclays has lit up their Times Square digital signage to celebrate our Founding Day as well as the Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins brands joining the Inspire Family.