Lisa Acero, Director, Deployment for Restaurant Systems & Support, has been named to the 2022 Top Women in Restaurant Technology list by Hospitality Technology (HT).
Since launching the Top Women in Restaurant Technology program six years ago, HT receives nominations for women who are making an impact in the restaurant technology and supplier industry. Of the nominees, ten outstanding women are selected as winners based on three categories: Rising Star, Innovator, and Lifetime Achievement.
This year, Lisa was recognized as an Innovator – which is presented to women who are forward thinkers and who have executed on tools and strategy to transform the foodservice technology space in a positive manner by creating or deploying emerging technologies that reimagine how things are done while paving the way for future technologies.
The awards, sponsored by digital ordering technology company Tillster, were presented to winners on March 9 during the 27th annual MURTEC in Las Vegas. Other winners this year include:
- Regina Jerome, UNO Restaurants – Lifetime Achievement
- Mary Melvin, Checkers and Rally’s – Lifetime Achievement
- Jennifer Giusti, Darden Restaurants – Innovator
- Kelly McCardle, bartaco – Innovator
- Theresa Schaefer, Olo – Innovator
- Laura Beach, AMAZON Web Services – Rising Star
- Jen Lesniak, SpotOn – Rising Star
- Courtney Maxedon, Kahala Brands – Rising Star
- Jessica Valenzuela, GoGoGuest – Rising Star
Click here to read more about the award and other winners.